The Inclusive Business Maturity Diagnostic has been developed to understand the maturity of an inclusive business. The maturity of an inclusive business will help the business understand its next steps to achieving a sustainable, SDG-relevant inclusive business.
The inclusive business maturity diagnostic is…
- Solely focused on understanding the maturity level of the inclusive business itself
- Used to inform how a business should think about next steps with the end goal of creating a sustainable, commercially viable and scalable inclusive business
The inclusive business maturity diagnostic is not…
- Dependent on sector or industry
- Related to the size or scale of the entire company –in fact, these may have little bearing on IB maturity
- A spectrum or sequence of maturity –companies can jump around from one maturity level to the next depending on their strategy and intentions